Don't Make Me Axe... Don't Make Me Axe...

Well..

Watching this was like playing an early Playstation game. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing. ;)

The Siege of Lubungan The Siege of Lubungan

Good stuff.

I always enjoy history flash.

Evergeek 2 Evergeek 2

Well, I'm glad I came back to NG...

Nice to see you made more EverGeek. This had too many funny points for me to summarize in a hurry. But I will say that anything that insinuates the truthful fact that Cloud is gay gets high marks from me.

Now I will hurry to watch the next one!

::Metal arm FAWEGE:: ::Metal arm FAWEGE::

Good god almighty,

Why do I even bother to draw my silly little cartoons in flash when people make things as great as this? Kinda makes a fella wanna just give up, ya know?

This was great. The gameplay reminded me of the incredibly underrated PS1 game "Robo-Pit", but the graphics of FAWEGE are far better.

Star Fire Sim Star Fire Sim

Hehehheheheheheheh

I liked this, and I don't know why exactly. The art quality was similar to some men's room toilet stall drawings I've seen. The game was no challenge whatsoever. But I still laughed, and as an h-sim game it delivered the promised sexual content I suppose.
I liked the fast food place with the zitfaced teen and the nasty menu. You get a 10 for humor.

Dress Up Party-Demo Dress Up Party-Demo

YEAH! 1024 x 768 people represent! ::gang sign::

I look forward to this one being finished, there are so many things right about this flash. GOOD art, realistic and nice-looking clothes, JEWELRY AND SMALL ACCESORIES! (my favorite thing in Dressups) and different body types. Some might complain about the low trajectory of the gals' nipples, but I love it since it's quite realistic, that's what naturally largebreasted gals look like in their 20's. I'm fine with that, implants suck. One thing you might want to alter a bit would be different nipple sizes and colors for each woman since of course humans vary a lot in that particular feature.

I also like very much that the girls aren't too big eyed. I'm sick of that.

If you finish this and it lives up to the potential that it's showing, we may have a something of "7 Kisses" quality. I'm going to stay tuned to this project.

PS: Keep making great outfits! I like to dress them up as well as down!

Donkey-kong responds: