Don't Make Me Axe... Don't Make Me Axe...

Well..

Watching this was like playing an early Playstation game. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing. ;)

The Siege of Lubungan The Siege of Lubungan

Good stuff.

I always enjoy history flash.

Evergeek 2 Evergeek 2

Well, I'm glad I came back to NG...

Nice to see you made more EverGeek. This had too many funny points for me to summarize in a hurry. But I will say that anything that insinuates the truthful fact that Cloud is gay gets high marks from me.

Now I will hurry to watch the next one!

Circuit Skirmish Circuit Skirmish

^_^

'Thanks for watching?'

You're quite welcome, for I enjoyed every second of this movie. "BAD ROBOS DESTROYED" got a grin out of me. The ending was clever, heck the entire battle was clever.

Thank you for making!

Falconer02 responds:

Yes, thanks for watching!

Bunny Carret Bunny Carret

This is the kind of flash I like to put on my favorites list so I can watch again.

And so I did. Good work. The jumping sound is really what makes it great.

Math Wars Math Wars

Haha!

Clever. Use the 4ce, luke!

I used to doodle all over my books too. Seems the best ideas come from bored students.

Thanks for giving me a couple minutes of good entertainment!

Defenders 1st opening Defenders 1st opening

Not bad.

I think this is not bad. I tried to do the same sort of thing with the one flash I made (check profile), I made an opening sequence for a cartoon.

It looks like that one guy is smoking a cigarette through his cheek. Ouch! I'd suggest you fix that.

I'd suggest make a neater looking logo, than just a scratchy red handwritten one. Comic books always have to have the awesome logo, you know?

I'm curious to see what more you can make of this.

RyuVs.Ken tribute trailer RyuVs.Ken tribute trailer

FINISH IT!

This review says finish it.

I like that Ken got the upper hand.

Dancing Clay Dancing Clay

NG voters suck.

This was good, and shouldn't have been blammed. The usual problem with clay movies are that they are TOO FACKING BLURRY - yours is nice and clear. And the music didn't suck, either. The other problem with most clay movies is bad prepubescent voice acting, and your movie had none of that. :)

But this is getting blammed. Oh well, NG voters suck.

Deadly-Shadow responds:

Um.... It's not blammed. It passed!

Toad Killing Spree 2 Toad Killing Spree 2

Blah.

Toad pwns furries and anime-japanese speaking wapanese by default.

King-Yoshi responds:

Well if I understood this at all, I could comment.