::Metal arm FAWEGE:: ::Metal arm FAWEGE::

Good god almighty,

Why do I even bother to draw my silly little cartoons in flash when people make things as great as this? Kinda makes a fella wanna just give up, ya know?

This was great. The gameplay reminded me of the incredibly underrated PS1 game "Robo-Pit", but the graphics of FAWEGE are far better.

Star Fire Sim Star Fire Sim

Hehehheheheheheheh

I liked this, and I don't know why exactly. The art quality was similar to some men's room toilet stall drawings I've seen. The game was no challenge whatsoever. But I still laughed, and as an h-sim game it delivered the promised sexual content I suppose.
I liked the fast food place with the zitfaced teen and the nasty menu. You get a 10 for humor.

Dress Up Party-Demo Dress Up Party-Demo

YEAH! 1024 x 768 people represent! ::gang sign::

I look forward to this one being finished, there are so many things right about this flash. GOOD art, realistic and nice-looking clothes, JEWELRY AND SMALL ACCESORIES! (my favorite thing in Dressups) and different body types. Some might complain about the low trajectory of the gals' nipples, but I love it since it's quite realistic, that's what naturally largebreasted gals look like in their 20's. I'm fine with that, implants suck. One thing you might want to alter a bit would be different nipple sizes and colors for each woman since of course humans vary a lot in that particular feature.

I also like very much that the girls aren't too big eyed. I'm sick of that.

If you finish this and it lives up to the potential that it's showing, we may have a something of "7 Kisses" quality. I'm going to stay tuned to this project.

PS: Keep making great outfits! I like to dress them up as well as down!

Donkey-kong responds:

Thanks

TupacMan TupacMan

Heh. Yet another Pac-Man game.

Needs some music, I suggest a short clip of a beat from one of 2pac's songs or something.

The ghost monsters were the stupidest and most easy to avoid I have ever seen in a Pac-Man game. Of course, they're called "Police" so that makes perfect sense. :D I was so amused by this that I gave you a passing vote of 2.

Autopsy-turvy Autopsy-turvy

Clever.

Nice! Cleverest use of the "dress-up" concept that I've seen yet on NG. Make a bigger, more complex and detailed version and you may have a real winner on the Portal.

Happy Gilmore Soundboard Happy Gilmore Soundboard

it's missing something.

How could you do this without the best line in the movie?

Shooter: I eat Pieces of Shit like you for breakfast.

Happy: You eat Pieces of Shit for breakfast?

Plus the soundboard's not useful for prank call purposes, the clips are too long.

Wargames 1983 Wargames 1983

Favorized. I really liked this.

It's always fun to win a Nuclear War. Is that a real scoreboard of user rankings? If so that's the first one I've seen on NG that works. Says I'm #2 on it.

I'm actually old enough to remember that movie and it's awesome to see a tribute to it. Good work, and this one is going into my favorite submissions list.

Felinicide Felinicide

Whoa, did I just give something all 10's?

This should be frontpaged ASAP, and I'm not the type who likes bloody shooting games.

Great fun, and you're just freaking awesome for putting in a freaking TRON level.

The Duck Hunt level was great too.

It's awesome when you shoot a cat and it drags along meowing.

I'm going to play this again. Thanks for sharing with NG.

Miggs responds:

That Tron level was all for you man, you hear me? ALL FOR YOU. Nothing is complete without a good Tron reference. Thanks for the good words.

demolition derby demolition derby

Not bad, but...

Not bad, but... it would have been better if there were more types of enemy vehicles than just yellow Beetles. (at least in the first three levels, which I played.) It's an easy change that would improve the game a long way. And more types of backgrounds than a parking lot.

Demolition Derbys rule, they're the only motorsport I like.

Drop the Bomb: Industrial Drop the Bomb: Industrial

"It's up to you to make that call."

I was hoping that DDR song was going to be in this flash as soon as I read the title on the portal. I was not dissapointed.

There wasn't too much else, though. The game kept me entertained for a minute, so I suppose the mission was accomplished.

I think that was the first time I ever used my "end" key. O.o